[BioC] HTqPCR version and plotCtOverview scaling errors

Michael Muratet mmuratet at hudsonalpha.org
Wed Apr 21 20:29:34 CEST 2010

Greetings

I have a problem with the axis scale for the main bar being different
than that for the error bars, i.e., the error bars don't line up over
the signal bars. I was checking this list for this problem and saw
that HTqPCR release version is apparently up to version 1.1.0 whereas
the bioconductor site shows 1.0.0. Maybe the new release would fix the
problem, but where would I get it? Updating didn't change the version.
I also am getting main bars of the form SD_myGroups, which I assume is
standard deviation. Can I turn this off?

Thanks

Mike

R version 2.10.1 (2009-12-14)
i386-apple-darwin9.8.0

locale:
[1] en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8/C/C/en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] HTqPCR_1.0.0       limma_3.2.3        RColorBrewer_1.0-2
Biobase_2.6.1

[1] affy_1.24.2          affyio_1.14.0        gdata_2.7.1
gplots_2.7.4         gtools_2.6.1         preprocessCore_1.8.0
[7] tools_2.10.1

Michael Muratet, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist
HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology