[BioC] Import files from Applied Biosystems 7900HT?

Heidi Dvinge heidi at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Apr 21 21:54:56 CEST 2010

Hello Brian,

wait, is your data from a microarray or a qPCR plate? I think the 7900HT
machine is what Applied Biosystems use with the TaqMan Low Density Cards.
If so, you can use the package HTqPCR for reading in an processing the
data. The basic data structure there is a qPCRSet object, which is similar
to ExpressionSet, only designed for qPCR data.

If my memory is failing my regarding the 7900HT and you actually have
microarray data, then you should be able to read them into R using e.g.
the package limma.

HTH
\Heidi