[BioC] [maSigPro] How to analyze 2-colour microarrays?

Maciej Jończyk mjonczyk at biol.uw.edu.pl
Sat Apr 24 21:46:25 CEST 2010

I forgot to mention that in my experiment I've used reference design
with dye swap (two labelling of reference with cy3 and samples with cy5
and two reverse). Maybe it is important in view of my questions.

Maria Jose Nueda <mj.nueda at ua.es> nadawca :
> You can apply maSigPro with 7 time-points without splitting the data.
> The
> method is going to work well. You must split the data if the obtained
> models
> don't fit very well. Splitting the data is not implemented
> automatically in
> the maSigPro R-program and you have to elaborate a more complicate
> design.

So I should use regression model of degree 6, or am I wrong?

Thank you again,
Best Regards,

Maciej Jończyk, MSc
Department of Plant Molecular Ecophysiology
Institute of Plant Experimental Biology
Faculty of Biology, University of Warsaw
02-096 Warszawa, Miecznikowa 1