[BioC] Bioconductor 2.6 is released

Edwin Groot edwin.groot at biologie.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Apr 26 15:52:30 CEST 2010

On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 14:41:33 -0700
 Thomas Girke <thomas.girke at ucr.edu> wrote:
> Oops, this message was intended for my co-workers only. Sorry for
> missing to delete the bioc address under CC. - My intention was to
> remind ourself to install the latest R/BioC release on our shared
> Linux cluster as soon as possible.
>
> I am looking forward using all the new packages.
>
> Thanks for the hard work.
>
> Thomas

---
Hello Thomas,
Speaking (OT) of Linux, are there any pointers on how to coax a Debian
distribution into upgrading R past a certain point? I seem to be stuck
with R 2.7.1

Regards,
Edwin
---
> sessionInfo()
R version 2.7.1 (2008-06-23)
i486-pc-linux-gnu

locale:
LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8;LC_NUMERIC=C;LC_TIME=en_US.UTF-8;LC_COLLATE=en_US.UTF-8;LC_MONETARY=C;LC_MESSAGES=en_US.UTF-8;LC_PAPER=en_US.UTF-8;LC_NAME=C;LC_ADDRESS=C;LC_TELEPHONE=C;LC_MEASUREMENT=en_US.UTF-8;LC_IDENTIFICATION=C

attached base packages:

[1] tools_2.7.1
---