[BioC] CDF for Cytogenetics_Array

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Tue Apr 27 13:39:55 CEST 2010

Lenka Radova scripsit 27/04/10 13:28:
> Hi,
> I have a problem with new Cytogenetics Array from Affymetrix. I have
> original Affy .cdf file from web, but I´m not able to create a cdf-package
> using make.cdf.package.
> Thanks for any help. Lenka

Dear Lenka

you will increase your chances of getting a useful answer by asking a
useful question. You might have a look at the posting guide
http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/postingGuide.html
in order to find out how to do so.

One particularly important point is:
"If possible, send a simple and reproducible example along with the
output of sessionInfo(). If the example produces an error, also provide
the error message and the output of traceback()."

Wolfgang Huber
EMBL
http://www.embl.de/research/units/genome_biology/huber