[BioC] custom Affymetrix

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Tue Apr 27 13:46:12 CEST 2010

Dear Oana,

I am sure you have read the experiment description at the URL you kindly
sent us, where it says "The final average log2 values are supplied as
supplemental files to this GEO series." This indicates that the data
producers consider no further background correction or normalize steps
to be necessary.

For differential expresion, you might have a look, for instance, at the
respective chapters in the book  http://www.bioconductor.org/pub/biocases
which discusses the other questions (differential analysis and
clustering) you asked.

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang

Vermesan Oana scripsit 27/04/10 08:05: