[BioC] rMAT tutorial. Data file too large?

Droit Arnaud Arnaud.Droit at ircm.qc.ca
Tue Apr 27 19:49:39 CEST 2010

Hi Patrcik,

Could you try with a smallest data set and gives me feed back.
Thanks

Arnaud.

On 10-04-27 1:19 PM, "Patrick Schorderet" <patrick.schorderet at epfl.ch> wrote:

Hello,

I have rMAT installed and can access the data as well as load it. My R
'seems' to crash once I launch the
ERnorm<-NormalizeProbes(ER, method="PairBinned",robust=TRUE)
it takes up ca. 95%CPU for a very long time (I let it run for about
45' and then decided to stop it) with a "R (not responding)" message
in my Force Quit Application. Maybe my system is not powerfull enough?
Did anybody manage to run this on my kind of machine (Mac OSX
(10.5.8); 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo; 2Gb 1067 Mhz DDR3)?
Thanks for any additional help...

Patrick