[BioC] arrayQualityMetrics: beutifying the outputs

Sylvain Foisy sylvain.foisy at diploide.net
Wed Apr 28 16:16:15 CEST 2010

Hi,

I usually use arrayQualityMetrics with less than 20-30 chips and never cared
about the outputs until now. I have a 70 Affy chips study and although the
graphs are useful, they are not really presentable: most of the axis legend
and labels are really squashed, the typeface barely readable...

I know it is probably a very newbie question but it is a new problem for me.
What steps should I take to prettify the graphs? This is my usual procedure:

>library(arrayQualityMetrics)
>library(simpleaffy)
>data<-read.affy(covdesc="covdesc")
>arrayQualityMetrics(data,
+ outdir = getwd(),
+ intgroup = "Treatment",
+ grouprep = True,
+ spatial = FALSE)

Thanks in advance

Sylvain

 Sylvain Foisy, Ph. D.
 Consultant Bio-informatique / Bioinformatics
 Diploide.net - TI pour la vie / IT for Life

 Courriel: sylvain.foisy at diploide.net
 Web: http://www.diploide.net
 Tel: (514) 893-4363