[BioC] Bioconductor Digest, Vol 90, Issue 1

Amos Folarin a.folarin at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Aug 3 20:38:12 CEST 2010

Dear YSong,

Try something like this:

# you need to specify the probesets that you want accession numbers for
in the first argument to mget
library(mouse4302.db)
mapping.pid.acc <-unlist(mget(c("1415673_at","1415675_at"),
mouse4302ACCNUM))

#>mapping.pid.acc
#1415673_at  1415675_at
#"NM_133900"  "BC008256"

#i.e this will return all the probeid accession numbers
mapping.pid.acc <-unlist(mget(featureNames(rma.data), mouse4302ACCNUM))

Regards,
Amos Folarin

Message: 4