[BioC] [limma] Separate Channel Analysis of 2 color data with summarization

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Aug 11 01:45:55 CEST 2010

Dear Ana,

Your idea sounds reasonable in principle to me.  It seems reasonable to me
that summarized values would have somewhat less tight correlation than R/G
values on the same spot, so I wouldn't be worried about an intraspot
correlation of 0.5.

Best wishes
Gordon