[BioC] KEGG orthology linking (K numbers )?

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Thu Aug 12 23:22:54 CEST 2010

Hi Fabian,

Because you asked about them, I exposed some more of the KEGG SOAP api
and added 6 new functions to the KEGGSOAP package to help expose the
KEGG ko numbers etc..  I think that these will probably help with your
problem but I cannot be completely sure since you didn't say exactly
what you wanted to do.  To use them you will need the devel version of
KEGGSOAP which should update for biocLite() in the next 24 hours or so.

  Marc