[BioC] genArise

mcarvajal at ifc.unam.mx mcarvajal at ifc.unam.mx
Tue Aug 17 02:35:57 CEST 2010

Hi, i'm Miguel and i'm working in a new version of the genArise
software. Since it was writed for R 2.3.x, a lot of thing have changed
now.

First we updated it, and now it works fine with windows vista and 7.
But we have a great problem, it looks like all the code uses S3
classes. I've read that BioConductor now requires a structured code in
all packages, and also all should use S4 classes.

I'm not shure if all the .R files are ok, and a great problem is that
genArise has problems using tcltk. Can anyone tell me if it's
necessary to update genArise structure ? Or it can be submitted to
bioC again without changes?

Thanks a lot!
Miguel Angel Carvajal
IFC, UNAM