[BioC] flowCore read.FCS unable to read FlowJo demo data set

Nishant Gopalakrishnan ngopalak at fhcrc.org
Tue Aug 17 21:50:53 CEST 2010

Hi Johannes,

This appears to be a problem in the read.FCS function. Your demo FCS
files are using a bit width of 9 to represent a parameter. So far we
haven’t encountered files using an odd number of bits to represent a
parameter. However this appears to be valid as per the FCS standards.

I will try to put in a fix for this over the next couple of days.

Nishant