[BioC] Biobase: How to replace the ExpressionSet phenoData?

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Wed Aug 25 11:58:50 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have an ExpressionSet object (nodups) and I would like to replace its
phenoData with a different data.frame object (pdata).  I cannot work out
how to do it.  I have tired:

> phenoData(nodups) <- new("AnnotatedDataFrame",pData)
Error in value[[3L]](cond) :
  AnnotatedDataFrame 'data' is class 'standardGeneric' but should be or
extend 'data.frame'
  AnnotatedDataFrame 'initialize' could not update varMetadata:
  perhaps pData and varMetadata are inconsistent?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Dan

Daniel Brewer, Ph.D.

Institute of Cancer Research
Molecular Carcinogenesis
Email: daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the a...{{dropped:2}}