[BioC] Differential expresson in more than 2 samples using NGS?

Krys Kelly kak28 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Aug 25 17:26:04 CEST 2010

Hi Xiaohui

You could look at the segmentSeq package as an alternative to a peak finding
package, particularly if your intergenic data are flat or flatter than
ChIP-seq data.

baySeq (Hardcastle and Kelly, BMC Bioinformatics 2010, 11:422) will allow
you to look for differential expression in more complex designs with
multiple samples.

Cheers

Krys