[BioC] illumina Infinium HumanMethylation27 detection-p-value

Pan Du dupan at northwestern.edu
Wed Aug 25 18:50:31 CEST 2010

Hi Weiliang

It will include functions in data transformation (Beta-value, M-value),
color-bias adjustment, normalization and some QC plots. The functions are
still under active testing. We will upload most of these functions by the
end of Sept. More updates will be added in the next few months.

BTW, we use methylumi package to input the data.

Thanks for your interest!

Pan