[BioC] Can't normalize 300+ HuGene arrays in xps

Mike Walter michael_walter at email.de
Tue Aug 31 11:15:46 CEST 2010

Hi Christian,

Changing the name of the file into"dataRMA" didn't help. So I captured the beginning of the error message just after calculation of common mean finished. It says:

SysError in <TFile::WriteBuffer>: error writing to file F:/Auswertung/GENEPI_combined/dataRMA.root (-1) (No space left on device)

So it seems to be an storage problem. However, there are still 95Gb free on my hard disk (F:). The drive, where I run ROOT and R has approx. 11Gb free disk space. I will try another drive with more than 200Gb space and see if the error still occurs.

Best, Mike