[BioC] list of annaffy .db files?

Vincent Carey stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 31 16:57:18 CEST 2010

there are no annaffy .db files -- the .db annotation paradigm is
independent of annaffy

see the annotationDbi vignette for more background

for the ST array you can probably work from the package at

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/data/annotation/html/hugene10sttranscriptcluster.db.html

but there is also a probeset version