[BioC] CDF for miRNA-1_0_2Xgain (was: miRNA Array from Affymetrix)

Hooiveld, Guido Guido.Hooiveld at wur.nl
Mon Dec 6 17:46:02 CET 2010

Hi Claudia,

Aha, that explains it.
For your info; we performed the miRNA arrays more than a year ago before this new FlashTag HSR kit was available, so this is new to me. However, since I *assume* the arrays that are used for hybridizations are still the same (in other words the content should be identical), you could make use of the suggestion Alex made (i.e. specifying the CDF environment to be used as per the example below).

The BioC core team takes responsibility for providing the CDF environments for all Affymetrix catalog arrays. When asked, James MacDonald (copied in this mail) was so kind to make availble the miRNA-1_0 CDF @ BioC, so I expect he doesn't mind doing so as well for this _2xgain cdf file. :)
http://www.affymetrix.com/support/downloads/library_files/miRNA-1_0_2xgain.zip

Regards,
Guido