[BioC] ChIPpeakAnno venn diagram statistics

Ester Feldmesser ester.feldmesser at weizmann.ac.il
Wed Dec 8 08:18:00 CET 2010

Thank you very much for your answers and your patience.

Ester Feldmesser, Ph.D.
Bioinformatics Unit, Department of Biological Services
Weizmann Institute of Science
Levine Building, Room 110
phone: +972-8-934-2614
email: ester.feldmesser at weizmann.ac.il

He who thinketh he leadeth and hath no one following him is only taking a walk.
Anonymous