[BioC] CRLMM calls to forward strand genotypes?

Hollis Wright wrighth at ohsu.edu
Thu Dec 9 00:07:41 CET 2010

Is there an easy way to convert the calls from CRLMM (the 1, 2, 3 notation) to the equivalent bases on the forward strand? I have looked through the vignettes and the manual and haven't seen anything; there's a result from the mailing list that implies I should be able to find "allele_a" and "allele_b" columns "in the database" (presumably in the snpset? or in the annotation package?) but I can't seem to locate those.

Hollis Wright, PhD
Oregon Clinical and Translational Research Institute