[BioC] booklet on using R for biomedical statistics

Saroj K Mohapatra skmohapatra at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 07:51:59 CET 2010

Dear Avril:

Thanks for creating this resource for beginners in R and biomedical statistics (I consider myself one). I have always benefited from resources kindly made freely available by the authors (e.g., www.r-project.org and www.bioconductor.org).

However, please understand that this mailing list has a specific purpose. Your posting does not comply with
"This mailing list is for questions and answers about using Bioconductor as well as announcements relevant to the Bioconductor project and community. "
-- from https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/bioconductor (bioconductor info page).

Your book is (or could be) interesting to some (many) members here, but it is not Bioconductor, and is best discussed elsewhere.

Regards,

Saroj