[BioC] Modeling of methylation status using lumi

Pan Du dupan at northwestern.edu
Wed Dec 15 20:33:18 CET 2010

Hi Gilles

Thanks for your feedback of the newly implemented Methylation functions in
the lumi package. As for the functions of modeling methylation status, I
will organize and upload them to the developing version within next few
weeks, hopefully by the end of this year. For the Illumina 450k methylation
chip, we haven't got the data yet. Hopefully, we will get two batches of
450k data within about next two months, I will update functions to handle
the 450k data at that time. If you have 450k data and would like to share, I
can update the package earlier.

Happy holidays!

Pan