[BioC] Is there a place to download GenomicFeatures'

Wenzhang Wang 052023069 at fudan.edu.cn
Thu Dec 16 15:09:11 CET 2010

Dear all,

When I am trying to run the follwing codes , the R is dead with no response:
either

> txdb <- makeTranscriptDbFromUCSC(genome="hg19", tablename="refGene")
or
> txdb <- makeTranscriptDbFromUCSC(genome="hg19", tablename="knownGene")

And

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.12.0 (2010-10-15)
Platform: i386-pc-mingw32/i386 (32-bit)

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=Chinese_People's Republic of China.936  LC_CTYPE=Chinese_People's Republic of China.936    LC_MONETARY=Chinese_People's Republic of China.936
[4] LC_NUMERIC=C                                       LC_TIME=Chinese_People's Republic of China.936

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] GenomicFeatures_1.2.3 GenomicRanges_1.2.2   IRanges_1.8.7

[1] Biobase_2.10.0     biomaRt_2.6.0      Biostrings_2.18.2  BSgenome_1.18.2    DBI_0.2-5          RCurl_1.5-0.1      RSQLite_0.9-4      rtracklayer_1.10.6
[9] XML_3.2-0.2

Wenzhang Wang

State Key Lab of Genetic Engineering
School of Lifescince