[BioC] crlmm - Infinium iSelect HD Custom Genotyping

Richard Finkers Richard.Finkers at wur.nl
Thu Dec 16 16:45:09 CET 2010

Dear All,

We have obtained data for an custom an Infinium custum iSelect HD BeadChip.
I have been able to read the data using the readIdat function, however,
I cannot do SNP genotyping calls.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have the impression that this is because
of the lack of an existing package describing the layout of the array.
My (very related) questions are:
1) Is it possible to generate an beadarray description file compatible
with crlmm for my custom array?
2) Is it possible to invoke crlmm with an custom array design instead of
the suggested Human beadarray files.

Thanks,
Richard