[BioC] Rgraphviz in windows 7 - problem with GUI?

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Tue Dec 21 04:27:30 CET 2010

On 12/18/2010 06:01 AM, Alessandro Magrini wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've the same problem in running Rgraphviz on Windows 7. I've follow the
> procedure here explained but without positive results.
>
> Please, do you have other suggestions to solve this problem?

Hi Alessandro -- Please provide more information, including the output of

  sessionInfo()

and

  Sys.getenv("PATH")
  list.files("<...>")

where "<...>" is the part of the return value of Sys.getenv("PATH") that
points to your installation of graphviz. Please state exactly how
Rgraphviz does not work.

While the solution might be relatively easy, it is also possible that
you will need to install Rgraphviz from 'source' as described in the
README file contained in this link

http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.7/bioc/src/contrib/Rgraphviz_1.28.0.tar.gz

Martin