[BioC] please remove my email from the mailing list.

Mon Feb 1 18:46:36 CET 2010

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 12:32 PM, nazanin kermani
<nazanin_kermani77 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> please remove my email from the mailing list.

You'll have to do that yourself.

At the bottom of every email is a link to the mailing list's "homepage":

Go there and look for this sentence at the bottom:

"To unsubscribe from Bioconductor, get a password reminder, or change
your subscription options enter your subscription email address".

Enter your name in the textbox that follows and click on the
"unsubscribe or edit options" button.

HTH,

-steve

--