[BioC] link to KEGG

Gilbert Feng g-feng at northwestern.edu
Thu Feb 4 19:47:35 CET 2010

Hi, Marcos

Please check attached sample pdf file. If that is what you want, you can use
GeneAnswers to do that. The essential input is a genelist with optional
values, like foldchange, p-value, etc. And GeneAnswers can run enrichment
test and draw a concept-gene network with a concept-gene cross table, if you
have an expression profile, to show how your genes are potentially connected
to KEGG pathways. You can find examples and codes at
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/GeneAnswers.html

Also, this attached sample pdf file is interactively generated, which means
you can adjust the layout for your purpose.

Let me know if you have any question.

Thanks

Gilbert