[BioC] GSEA, topGO, GOstats...? what's a good way to look at GO over-representation?

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Mon Feb 8 17:37:21 CET 2010

These all are a little cryptic!

I have some sample code for topGO that doesn't use AFFY ids, it uses a dataset that I can't give out, but at least it's not affy.

I ended up writing my own code to do this that works from data.frames etc and sucks the latest annotation directly from the web, rather than using the bioc annotation packages.  Some of this was wrapped into our package CORNA (http://bioinformatics.iah.ac.uk/software/corna)

Also, are you devoted to R?  If not, then why not use something like FatiGo?  http://www.fatigo.org/

Mick