[BioC] GSEA, topGO, GOstats...? what's a good way to look at GO over-representation?

J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk
Mon Feb 8 21:04:25 CET 2010

Dear Wolfgang,

thanks for your reply. Yes, the annotation support part in some of the
vignettes I looked at was throwing me out a bit.

Jose (no, still haven't changed my name ;-)

--
Dr. Jose I. de las Heras                      Email: J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk
The Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell Biology    Phone: +44 (0)131 6513374
NEW EMAIL from July'09: nach.mcnach at gmail.com