[BioC] Reading xls affymetrix file?

Noah Dowell noahd at ucla.edu
Thu Feb 11 04:05:37 CET 2010

Avhena,

As Moshe stated: the function in R called: read.table will work fine, but if you are actually asking how to work with your data using the BioConductor packages you will probably want to put your data into an ExpressionSet class object.  To figure out how to do that the "expression set basics" tutorial should be quite helpful.

best,

noah