[BioC] rma.background.correct produces lots of NaNs for one array

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Fri Feb 12 14:29:55 CET 2010

Hi,

I am experimenting with different normalisation methods for miRNA
AIglent arrays.  When I try to remove the background using
rma.background.correct I get one array that has lots of NaNs.

Does anyone know what could cause this?  The distribution is not
particularly different from the other arrays.

Any ideas how to fix?

Thanks

Dan

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.10.1 (2009-12-14)
x86_64-apple-darwin9.8.0

locale:
[1] en_GB.UTF-8/en_GB.UTF-8/C/C/en_GB.UTF-8/en_GB.UTF-8

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] AgiMicroRna_1.0.0    preprocessCore_1.8.0 affy_1.24.0
[4] limma_3.2.1          Biobase_2.6.0

[1] affyio_1.14.0 tools_2.10.1

Daniel Brewer, Ph.D.

Institute of Cancer Research
Molecular Carcinogenesis
Email: daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the a...{{dropped:2}}