[BioC] Error in reading CEL files

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Tue Feb 16 18:01:10 CET 2010

Dear Niccolò

thank you for the compliment and thinking that we are clairvoyants, but
I am sorry to have to tell you that we are not.

If you woud like a useful response, please provide a reasonably precise
question. This includes following the posting guide, in particular,
providing the output of "sessionInfo()" and a self-contained code
example that can be reproduced by others (and in your case, that might
imply posting the CEL file somewhere on the internet).

And then of course the obvious - have you made sure your computer has
enough memory for what you want to do with it?

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang

Niccolò Bassani scripsit 02/16/2010 05:45 PM:
> Dear Bioconductor users,
> I'm facing kind of a trivial problem with importing a cel file in
> Bioconductor. I guess there is some problem in the original .CEL files, but
> I'm not that sure. Here's the code, and the error message...
>
> ReadAffy("aA2780sc1.cel")
>
> Errore in read.celfile.header(filenames[[1]]) :
>   Calloc non può allocare memoria (1819626853 di 1)
>
> I really do not know where to turn...
>
> Thanks in advance
> Niccolò
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]