[BioC] Problem reading files on FlowCore

Nishant Gopalakrishnan ngopalak at fhcrc.org
Thu Feb 18 20:38:50 CET 2010

Hi Sancho,

Each line of code in a vignette starts with a ">"  .  Parts of a code
chunk that does not fit into a single line and get  carried over to the
next line get a "+"   at the beginning of the line.

Additionally, the phenoData argument is case sensitive. (You have used
phenodata)
It would be a good idea to get familiar with the syntax of R before
attempting to go through work flows.

Nishant