[BioC] pair information of microRNA and Targets prediction

jrwang at itri.org.tw jrwang at itri.org.tw
Fri Feb 26 04:34:41 CET 2010

I am currently working on some microRNA experiments.  I would like to find the relation between microRNA and predicted targets from targetscan and miRanda.  To do it from scratch will be last choice. I look the currently available packages.  Two packages, RmiR and microRNA, seems fitting my purpose.  However, there are a few questions after I use the packages.
1. What is the version of mirbase used in most current microRNA package?
2.  Similar to question 1, what is the version of data from various resources used in RmiR?  Is there a way to find out?

Thanks

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.10.1 (2009-12-14)
i386-pc-mingw32

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=Chinese_Taiwan.950  LC_CTYPE=Chinese_Taiwan.950    LC_MONETARY=Chinese_Taiwan.950 LC_NUMERIC=C                   LC_TIME=Chinese_Taiwan.950

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] microRNA_1.4.0       Rlibstree_0.3-2      Biostrings_2.14.12   IRanges_1.4.11       RmiR_1.2.0           RSVGTipsDevice_1.0-1 RmiR.Hs.miRNA_1.0.6  RSQLite_0.8-3        DBI_0.2-5

[1] AnnotationDbi_1.8.1 Biobase_2.6.1

Weihsin Wang, Ph.D.
Bioinformatics Core Lab.,
Biomedical Engineering Research Lab.,
Industrial Technology Research Institute
TEL:886-3-5913689
FAX: 886-3-5820445

本信件可能包含工研院機密資訊,非指定之收件者,請勿使用或揭露本信件內容,並請銷毀此信件。
This email may contain confidential information. Please do not use or disclose it in any way and delete it if you are not the intended recipient.