[BioC] RMA/QuantileNormalization results difference between oligo and aroma.affymetrix for Hugene

Benilton Carvalho beniltoncarvalho at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 17:48:29 CET 2010

Dear Mikhail,

when you read the CEL files, you have the information at the probe
level. So, when you summarize, you will summarize to a 'less granular'
level (in this case probeset).

Maybe what you're trying to achieve is the comparison of the
background correction (or possibly normalization) method *before*
summarization?