[BioC] need output to contain probe x, y coordinates on array - AffyTiling

Charles Danko dankoc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 00:35:30 CET 2010

Hi, Ann,

Sorry for the late response -- I've been traveling for the holiday.

Using x,y coordinates from the array as a unique ID should be pretty easy
with a few edits to the AnalyzeTilingCelFiles function.  I have attached an
edited version, which you should be able to use in place.  Please let me
know if you have any problems.

Your earlier question regarding the custom BPMAP file is a bit harder.  I
don't think that it is likely to happen if there are probes in the array
that are not addressed by the BPMAP file, but I am not 100% sure without
looking into it further.

Is there an easy way for you to get me the BPMAP file that you have
generated?  Perhaps send me an e-mail off list and we can work something
out.

Best,
Charles

--
Postdoctoral Fellow
Cornell University

Phone (Lab, 467 Biotech Bldg.): 607-255-4743
E-mail: dankoc at gmail.com