[BioC] affxparser::readCdfHeader() core dumps

Kasper Daniel Hansen khansen at stat.berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 5 18:43:50 CET 2010

Hi Neelan

I could not reproduce this, using R-2.10 patched on OS X Snow Leopard, using Apple's gcc 4.2.

This might be something specific to your platform, so please give us the following information
* The full output of sessionInfo (you are missing the package versions in the output below)
* Details on how you installed affxparser (I assume using biocLite, but please tell me)
* The output (from R) of options("pkgType")
* What OS X platform are you on (Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard) and how did you install R (using the CRAN binary I assume, but please confirm)
* What is the output of the following command run in the Terminal (assuming that R starts the R version you are using)

`R CMD config CXX` --version

(these are "backticks" on a US keyboard they are typically the upper left hand key (shared with ~))

Kasper