[BioC] topGO results visualisation question

Iain Gallagher iaingallagher at btopenworld.com
Thu Jan 7 13:21:18 CET 2010

Hello List.

I have a question about the topGO visualisation method using the showSigOfNodes function. Specifically I was wondering whether there was a way to plot an induced graph of only specific nodes whilst maintaining the labeling and colouring used in the showSigOfNodes function.

I would like to plot the induced graph of two GOBP significant nodes (001476 and 0001757) showing only parents (some of which are also significant) of these two nodes but maintaining the labeling and significance indicators in the showSigOfNodes function.

The aim is to generate a figure showing from the two nodes detailed above to the 'development' and 'multicellular organismal process' nodes.

Thanks for any pointers.

Iain