[BioC] Failed installing SJava on MacOS

Michael Dondrup Michael.Dondrup at uni.no
Tue Jan 19 18:35:28 CET 2010

Am Jan 19, 2010 um 5:58 PM schrieb Martin Morgan:

> Michael Dondrup wrote:

> this is in org.omegahat/Jars/RJava.jar, e.g.,
>
>  jar tf org.omegahat/Jars/RJava.jar
>
> more below...

Thank you for this information, this seems to be the crucial point, because my install is lacking this file!

I have only these:

Seneca:SJava mdondrup$ find . -name "*.jar"
./org/omegahat/Jars/antlr.jar
./org/omegahat/Jars/Environment.jar
./org/omegahat/Jars/jas.jar
./org/omegahat/Jars/jhall.jar
./org/omegahat/Jars/ROmegahatExamples.jar

I wonder what went wrong, as there was no error message during build. I have to further investigate the sources I think.
Do you know at which point during install the jar's are being built? While the other jar's are already contained in the package,
RJava.jar could be built from the files in inst/org/omegahat/R/Java ,correct?

Thanks again