[BioC] HTqPCR and factorial design

Heidi Dvinge heidi at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jan 26 23:23:16 CET 2010

Hello Andreia,

actually, HTqPCR can handle multi-factor design, there's just no example
of that in the vignette (will consider adding it in the next revision).

The function limmaCtData takes all the arguments that you'd use if you
were analysing microarray data using lmFit and contrasts.fit from the
limma package.  You need to specify the design and contrast matrix
yourself though. As I recall, the limma user's guide has a couple of
example involving factorial design.

HTH
\Heidi