[BioC] problems when using "readCcg" in "affxparser" to parse .CNCHP file

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Fri Jan 29 20:23:22 CET 2010

Dear Tao,

This is not an answer to your question but  a comment:
Using APT I have created  *.CNCHP files and wanted to import these files
into the Affy Integrated Genome Browser. Although the IGB could display
the name of the files, it was not able to display the results.
Thus it seems that .CNCHP files created with APT are not compatible to
.CNCHP files created with the Genotyping Console, which is really sad
and may be the reason for your problem.

Best regards
Christian
C.h.r.i.s.t.i.a.n   S.t.r.a.t.o.w.a