[BioC] issues with xps filter

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Sun Jul 4 22:04:48 CEST 2010

Dear Larry,

As already mentioned, when using exon arrays I can reproduce your
observation. It turns out that for exon arrays I can no longer loop over
internal unitIDs, which I had changed correctly for the UniFilter code
but forgot to change for the PreFilter code. Thank you for reporting
this problem.

I have already uploaded the new version xps_1.8.2 to BioC which should
be available tomorrow.

I must ask users of xps, who are using function "prefilter()" with exon
arrays, to upgrade to the new version xps_1.8.2 in order to avoid
loosing transcripts/probesets satisfying the prefilter conditions (As
mentioned above function "unifilter()" is not affected). I apologize for
the inconvenience.

Best regards
Christian