[BioC] Limma for GoldenGate Methylation Cancer Panel I

Jinyan Huang huang.tju at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 16:12:30 CEST 2010

Thanks for your comments.

Because this is the first time I used limma package. So I am very
worry I make a mistake.

The result of analysis is not very reasonable from my analysis. There
are too many small p-value in the result. I just want to use limma to
find the different methlylation gene for two phonotypes. I am not sure
that limma is suitable for this kind of data.

Thanks.