[BioC] Nimblegen 385K CpG Island Plus Promoter Arrays

Joern Toedling Joern.Toedling at curie.fr
Wed Jul 7 10:15:53 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm afraid you need to provide us with more details in order for us to tell
you which Bioconductor package might be able to do a better job than your
not-so-good superhero.

For example, for looking at ChIP-chip experiments on NimbleGen arrays you can
have a look at the Ringo package. For MeDip-chip experiments, there is MEDME.
If you provide us with more details about what you actually want to analyse,
I'm sure that people on this list can give you more suggestions about useful
packages.

Regards,
Joern

On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 09:59:15 +0200, Jinyan Huang wrote
> Does anyone have the exprience of analysis Nimblegen 385K CpG Island
> Plus Promoter Arrays?
>
> Before I used batman to analysis this data, but it seems no so good.
>
> Thanks.

---
Joern Toedling
Institut Curie -- U900