[BioC] unexpected behaviour of pairwiseAlignment() in Biostrings

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Mon Jul 12 18:07:23 CEST 2010

Avril,
I checked the versions of Biostrings that are available at
bioconductor.org and they are either at or above the version number of
the package that contains the patch. I also double-checked the packages
in release and devel and both contain the fix. Could you please send
session information from your R session?

As Steve noted, you can always get the latest version of any package
directly from the Bioconductor svn.

Cheers,
Patrick