[BioC] XYS from nimblegen

Benilton Carvalho beniltoncarvalho at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 03:46:59 CEST 2010

Marcelo,

do you have access to the NimbleScan software? It is as simple as
selecting Report / XYS (or something similar to that) e pointing to
the TIFF images for which you want the XYS files.

For PAIR -> XYS, please check the following thread:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.science.biology.informatics.conductor/27547

If you still find problems, please contact me off-list... and I'll get
back to the list once things work out.