[BioC] Exonmap to xmapcore

Fong Chun Chan fongchun at interchange.ubc.ca
Wed Jul 14 18:39:26 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've just started doing some research on Exon Microarrays and I've recently
discovered the R packages exonmap/xmapcore and their corresponding XMAP
database.  I started using your exonmap package and noticed that is is being
phased out in favour of the xmapcore package.

There are a few functions that I use in exonmap package, mainly the splicing
index, and splicing anova functions which appear to be absent from the xmapcore
package.  Is this supposed to be case or am I missing something?