[BioC] Annotation in Agi4x44PreProcess

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Fri Jul 16 18:25:26 CEST 2010

Hi Samantha,

Have you considered just generating an annotation package using the
SQLForge code in AnnotationDbi?  There is a SQLForge vignette explaining
how to do this here as well as other explanations on how to use the
annotation packages:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/AnnotationDbi.html

For those ensembl transcript IDs, you could convert them to entrez gene
annotations 1st using the org.Dr.egENSEMBLTRANS mapping in the
org.Dr.eg.db package and then simply follow the example in the vignette
above.  Let us know if you have questions about how to do this stuff
after looking over the AnnotationDbi vignettes.

  Marc