[BioC] Problem installing qpgraph

Joerg Linde Joerg.Linde at hki-jena.de
Mon Jul 26 12:04:40 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have a problem when trying to install the package qpgraph.  Here
comes shell code and response

">source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
>     biocLite("qpgraph")
>>Running biocinstall version 2.3.14 with R version 2.8.1
>>Your version of R requires version 2.3 of Bioconductor.
>>Warning in install.packages(pkgs = pkgs, repos = repos, dependencies
= dependencies,  :
 >> argument 'lib' is missing: using '/usr/local/lib/R/site-library'
>>Warning message:
>>In install.packages(pkgs = pkgs, repos = repos, dependencies =
dependencies,  :
>>  package ‘qpgraph’ is not available"

Interestingly, installing the package with after downloading the source
code in a localt directory gives the same error.
Seems like there is a missing dependency but I have no idea which one.

Infomation about the system:
R version 2.8.1
Bioconductor 2.3.14
operating system Ubuntu  9.04              - the Jaunty Jackalope

Thank you very much for any advise.
jörg Linde